1 July 2014

Brutha Voodoo's Playlist Obscura Tracklist 1st July 2014

Every track played on this week’s show, in no particular order:

“Brutha Voodoo Theme” by The Wiggly Tendrils

Stop, Collaborate, Listen
"Me Myself & My Microphone" by Living Colour & Run DMC

Chiptune of the Week
"Plingonberries" by Rymdkraft

Sing It Back
"Take Good Care of My Baby" by Bobby Vee
"You Should Know I'm Still Your Baby" by Sammi Lynn

International Tour of Music
"Break Out" by The SxPlay (Japan)
"Hoarse From The get Go" by Cowards (France)
"Rapholico" by J-scene (Columbia)
"Winter Quarters" by Evil Froces (Finland)

The Rest!
"Go" by Grimes
"The Dead Age" by Unicycle Loves You
"Easy Breathing" by The Harmonica Movement
"Lucy Melanie" by Jargon Party
"Wannabe" by Lipgloss Twins
"Beauty Queen of Watts" by The Moles
"The Apple Of My Eye" by Tucker Jameson
"All Night Long" by Penguin Prison
"Atlantis 2014" by Collarbones
"I Love You Money" by Lowell
"Dear God" by Siobhan Wilson
"Johnny Has Gone For A Soldier" by A.A. Bondy
"That's The Way I Wanna Do It" by The Pinecones
"Every Square Inch (feat Qrion)" by Ryan Hemsworth
"Achilles Heel" by ManicanParty

No comments:

Post a Comment