Every track played on this week’s show:
Intro: “Brutha Voodoo Theme” by The Wiggly Tendrils
Outro: "Thank You For Giving Me Your Valuable Time" by Kaada
Music For The Easily Confused
"Carpel Tunnel Syndrome" by Kid Koala
"Day 'n' Nite" by Kid Cudi
The Irregular Feature: #UnexpectedJapanesePopMusic
"MEGAPHONE" by FRUITS ZIPPER
That's Not The News That's Not
"No More Wars" by Bowandarrow91
Then & Now
"Hell Is Around the Corner" & "Because I Don’t Know" by Tricky
The 12 Inches
"Come Together (Terry Farley Extended 12" Mix)" by Primal Scream
Chiptune of the Week
"As You Wish" by Hail to the Tricksters
The Rest!
"Kings Of The Animal Kingdom" by The Burning Hell
"Story" by Lim Orion
"Ring True" by The Pretty Flowers
"Reply All" by Lenny and the D
"Hot Nights" by Sophie Noel
"Last Summer I Drowned" by He's Dead Jim
"Kattan Kaapi" by Nushka
"Sonic Bloom" by Anastasia Solay
"Time That I Need" by Dereos Roads
"Bad Mind, Bad Man" by Fishgrape
"Amaranth's End" by Auditory Cortex
"Stop Look and Listen" by Sorry Monks
"Please" by Aderyn
"Gododdin" by MWSOG
"Saltafoss" by The Panettones
"I Don't Like Men In Uniform" by Swansea Sound
http://www.shmu.org.uk/fm/shows/brutha-voodoos-playlist-obscura
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/playlistobscura
mixcloud: https://www.mixcloud.com/bruthavoodoo/
No comments:
Post a Comment