3 June 2014

Brutha Voodoo's Playlist Obscura Tracklist 3rd June 2014

Every track played on this week’s show, in no particular order:

“Brutha Voodoo Theme” by The Wiggly Tendrils

Stop, Collaborate, Listen
"Who's Gonna Shoe Your Pretty Little Feet" by Billie Joe & Norah

Chiptune of the Week
"Welcome To Dudley Town" by Doomcloud

Sing It Back
"F*** You (I Don't Want You Back)" by Eamon
"F U Right Back" by Frankee

International Tour of Music
"#Yachaitai" by MINMI (Japan)
"NOU.DOS" BY Rastaflaires (Spain)
"You are my radio" by Plug&Play (Poland)
"Why Are We Here" by Los Jardines De Bruselas (argentina)


The Rest!
"Once Upon A Blood Moon" by Sage Francis
"Thank Heavens For Little Victories" by My Amiga
"Madonna... Cher..." by Rachel Stamp
"Alien Girl" by The Very Most
"I've Improved" by Gabby Young & Other Animals
"Chair Girl" by Mutsumi
"Take It AS It Comes" by J. Roddy Walston & The Business
"Butcher Man Blues" by Charlton Lane
"Sloe Gin Fizz (Acoustic)" by The Rosie Taylor Project
"The Truth That I Have Earned (Acoustic)" by Ally Kerr
"I'm Dead" by Glimmermen
"Wolf Down" by Desert Heads
"Straight At Yer Head (Instinct For Detection 7" Edit" by Lionrock
"Mirage (feat Alexa Wilding)" by Cloud Seeding
"Can't Get You Off My Mind" by A Fine Day For Sailing

No comments:

Post a Comment